Friday 13 September 2013

On work, uni, and business life balance

Hello,


This is off topic but I am just feeling overwhelmed with everything I have due within strict deadlines. 

I am in my final year of Uni and have some major 50% assessments coming up that I have to finish. This would be fine but I find I struggle with the competing deadlines of uni assessments with customer orders.

Orders:














VS assessment: (only some creative works pictured, I wont bore you with my thousands of words essays.)







Plus working as a teacher aide and doing housework. There is very little time left over for family and fun times. 





I am just feeling a bit down and unmotivated with commissions, orders and assignments. Things will be easier when I graduate this year. I am lucky to (often) have understanding and supportive customers, so thank you, it is always appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment