Wednesday 26 March 2014

March update


 
 This week I had a mini photo shoot with my favourite little model. I will include more photos another time - but for now enjoy the cuteness!
 For the shoot I sewed up the following patterns: Peekaboo Pattern shop's Gentleman's jacket (above),
 2 geranium dresses (above and pink dress 2 below),
 Long bodice with a zipper dress of my own pattern,

Straightgrain's bubble dress pattern and some unrelated sewing....

Some gorgeous little newborn baby pants (pattern by Brindille and Twig and review coming soon)...

Because this week I became an aunty again! I am so in love with this beautiful little soul. I was lucky enough to get some good long cuddles in last weekend. She is such a perfect little person. Her big sister seems pleased and stops to kiss and stroke her new little friend. 






No comments:

Post a Comment