Sunday 18 May 2014

The Caroline Dress by Welcome to the mouse house

This week I sewed up the Caroline dress  by Welcome to the Mouse House after seeing a few and making a split second decision. 
 This gorgeous pattern easily sews up professional and well finished dresses complete with princess seams on the front and back. Bonus: it is designed for someone 5'5" (my size).

It is not at all a fast sew but it is a rewarding one that you can get plenty of wear out of. I cannot wait to sew more but cannot decide on fabrics. There is also an option for 3/4 sleeves and long sleeves which I really want to sew up.

The pictured dress is a quilting weight cotton and sits beautifully and holds well and is lined in cotton lawn which is lovely against the skin.


Go get yours here OR buy this dress here.*

*After sewing this dress up I had hoped my other half might like it but unfortunately it was a miss. Which is okay - but if she doesn't like it I decided I won't wear it enough. So someone please take it off my hands and give it lots of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment